Atwood Hydraulic Brake Actuator Parts List and Schematic
Atwood's Unique Design for Superior Braking
- Unique design creates more pressure on the brakes than in-line actuator systems.
- Parts interchangeability between 6K and 8K actuators.
- Lock-out feature allows use with standard hydraulic brakes for backing up. No need for specific free-backing brakes.
- Disc brake actuators available specifically for use with disc brake systems. Supplies, even more, fluid pressure to brakes than standard hydraulic.
- A breakaway device will set trailer brakes automatically should separation from tow ball occur.
Ordering Replacement Atwood Parts
Replacement Parts are no longer available, but we recommend using the UFP A-60s or A-75s. Some modifications may be needed. Possibly drilling new holes.
- Atwood Hydraulic Surge Brake Actuators for both DIsc and Drum Brake Applications.
- Atwood 6,000 lb. Capacity Brake Actuators Include Model numbers: 82543, 83153, 84132, 84133, 88730, 88740
- Atwood 8,000 lb. Capacity Brake Actuators Include Model numbers:
- 83000, 83005, 83010, 83060, 8036
same as Allen Mast
Looking for replacement cap for reservoir/master cylinder on model 85778 Atwood surge brake system. Looking at schematics, it is item number 15. Would appreciate any info on where I can order or purchase this item.
looking for atwood 82543 master cylinder, or anything ro replace it
Looking for part # 36 for AT 82543 or complete unit thanks Jim
Since Atwood went out of business where can you get a replacement master cylinder for a surge brake boat trailer
I am looking for part number 885830 (Actuator replacement shock) and 85852 (Pushrod kit). Please let me know if you have it. I need it ASAP. Thanks