The Trailer Buddy Disc brake Hub-and-rotor features a ventilated design to allow heat to escape. Cast iron construction with a UFP exclusive Zinc Plated Plus finish is ideal for marine applications. This rotor should be used as a direct replacement for trailer buddy axles equipped with the DB-42 Disc Brake System. When used in saltwater, rotors should be flushed out with fresh water to extend rotor life.
- Manufactured from cast iron
- Superior wear characteristics at high temperatures compared to other types of steel
- UFP exclusive, Zinc Plated Plus finish for excellent corrosion resistance
- Races and wheel bolts included (bearings, and seals sold separately)
- Fits Trailer Buddy Axles only with up to a 3750lb. capacity and 13" to 15" wheels
- 3,750 lb. per pair capacity for 1 trailer axle
- 10 1/4" Rotor Diameter
- 1/2" wheel stud bolts with a 5 on 4.5" pattern
- 5-year limited warranty
- Bearings (sold separately), Inner bearing: L68149, Outer bearing: L44649
- Races (included), Inner race: L68111, Outer race: L44610
- Seal: (sold separately), Inner diameter: 1.68", Outer diameter: 2.565"
- Spindle Size: 1 3/8" x 1 1/16" Tapered
TAKES A LARGER INNER SEAL THAN THE ORIGINAL.
Was part that I needed and couldn't find locally. Fit great and size was as measurements stated on site.
Easy ordering, shipped in a very reasonable amount of time, ordered new inner seal With hub which made install easy, great experience buying from Pacific, Going fishing
Everything fit perfectly.
Perfect replacement except the hubs have a larger inner diameter. They take a seal with a larger outer diameter. It’s in the description but missed it and ordered my old seal size. My bad.
Only thing is it didn’t have a set screw Hole to add Hub oil, so I had to make another order and get bearing buddies to go the grease route.
Exactly the same replacement part as the original.
As always, pleased with purchases from this seller