The Trailer Buddy Disc brake Hub-and-rotor features a ventilated design to allow heat to escape. Cast iron construction with a UFP exclusive Zinc Plated Plus finish is ideal for marine applications. This rotor should be used as a direct replacement for trailer buddy axles equipped with the DB-42 Disc Brake System. When used in saltwater, rotors should be flushed out with fresh water to extend rotor life.
- Manufactured from cast iron
- Superior wear characteristics at high temperatures compared to other types of steel
- UFP exclusive, Zinc Plated Plus finish for excellent corrosion resistance
- Races and wheel bolts included (bearings, races, and seals sold separately)
- Fits Trailer Buddy Axles only with up to a 3750lb. capacity and 13" to 15" wheels
- 3,750 lb. per pair capacity for 1 trailer axle
- 10 1/4" Rotor Diameter
- 1/2" wheel stud bolts with a 5 on 4.5" pattern
- 5-year limited warranty
- Bearings (sold separately), Inner bearing: L68149, Outer bearing: L44649
- Races (included), Inner race: L68111, Outer race: L44610
- Seal: (sold separately), Inner diameter: 1.68", Outer diameter: 2.565"
- Spindle Size: 1 3/8" x 1 1/16" Tapered
Everything fit perfectly.
Perfect replacement except the hubs have a larger inner diameter. They take a seal with a larger outer diameter. It’s in the description but missed it and ordered my old seal size. My bad.
Only thing is it didn’t have a set screw Hole to add Hub oil, so I had to make another order and get bearing buddies to go the grease route.
Exactly the same replacement part as the original.
As always, pleased with purchases from this seller