Trailer Buddy CS-50-075 Trailer Coupler, 2" Ball, Straight Tongue Zinc Plated Bolt-On #34318
This zinc plated coupler has a 5,000 lb. maximum trailer GVWR and a 750 lb. maximum tongue load.
One step to close and two steps to open it's that simple! No more annoying knobs or levers or anything to get in your way.
UFP's Unique latch mechanism operates smoothly without the need for excessive force. A 2" ball meeting SAE standards must be used and the trailer should be parallel to the ground when hitched.
- Rugged and durable construction
- 5,000 lb. max. trailer GVWR
- 750lb. max tongue weight
- meets SAE J684 stress tests for class 3 trailers
- Stylish design
- Enhances the trailer's appearance
- Contemporary design and smooth form
- Plated working components for longer life than "standard" trailer couplers
- Rugged and replaceable latch components
- 10 Gauge (0.134") body material
- No adjustments
- Holes for 3/16" or 1/4" shank security padlock
- This model is also available in a weld-on version
- Stainless steel safety hitch pin included
34318 UFP CS-50-075 Trailer Coupler for straight tongue trailers with a 2" ball and up to 5,000 lb. capacity (074-008-00)
Great product exactly as described! A+
Very easy to install and hitch up. Bolts right up to your old bolt holes. Highly recommend to anybody who is looking to replace their old trailer hitch.
After easily installing my new hitch, hadn't had time to actually hitch up and haul anywhere until recently. Have done so a few times now and I'm impressed with how easy it is use. I'm very satisfied with this hitch and will recommend to my friends.
Perfect replacement. Fast service. Thanks, Made in America. First choice. Thanks
Good quality. Like the new design of the coupler. Easy to use
Exact replacement, works great!
Replaced the trailer that came with the boat with this. Previous hitch took 15 mins to get attached. After the switch this has been quick and easy hooking up to the boat. Wish I had bought this a year ago.
Fast and easy to place orders.