Trailer Buddy by UFP A-75 Hydraulic Disc Brake Actuator Coupler 1-axle brakes. #47101
UFP A-75 Inner Member, Primary Assembly for 1-Axle Disc Brakes. #47723
- UFP outer member. #34375-7S
UFP A-75 series Hydraulic Brake Actuators are specifically designed for use in the marine environment. The A-75 series brake actuators have plated internal metal working parts and an all-aluminum master cylinder design that inhibits corrosion. This brake actuator accepts a 2" trailer ball.
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 1-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7500lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6000lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by housing for protection against damage
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway kit included
- The inner-member on this complete assembly can be removed easily for repair or replacement
- Breakaway cable kit included
- Compatible with weight equalizing hitches
- Bolt-on installation for 3" wide trailer tongues
- 3 Mounting holes are on a 3" center front to back
- 2-year limited warranty
The UFP A-75 Brake Coupler Actuator is compatible with KODIAK, Titan, and Tie-Down Hydraulic Disc Brake systems.
47723 UFP A-75 Brake Actuator Coupler for use with hydraulic brakes
34375-7S UFP Outer member bolt-on housing, zinc plated
Easily installed and works as advertised.
It works good but I had to put the inner part in my old outer housing. My outer housing bolts on to a 3x3 tube. Went back and looked for the right outer but did not find one for a 3x3 tube.
New replacement actuator fit and work perfectly.