UFP A-60 series Disc Brake Master Cylinder Assembly #34762
This all-aluminum replacement Master Cylinder works with all UFP Hydraulic Disc Brake Actuators including the UFP A-60, A-70, C-70, A-75, A-84 & A-160. A reverse solenoid valve drain tube (34508) is included with a mini barb fitting (32570).
A Trailer Master Cylinder is a hydraulic device inside the trailer brake actuator that supplies brake fluid under pressure to the trailer's brakes in proportion to an input force.
- The aluminum master cylinder is designed for use in the marine environment.
- Reverse valve drain tube included and ready to use with electric reverse solenoid
- Sealed master cylinder reservoir
- The diaphragm barrier inhibits moisture from entering the reservoir to contaminate brake fluid and corrode brake components.
- Brake fluid cannot escape from the reservoir and damage the trailers paint
- The reservoir cap is recessed to prevent damage.
- Compatible with all UFP Disc Brake Actuators
- Item #3 in UFP Brake Parts List Schematic
34762 UFP A-60 series Disc Brake Master Cylinder for A-60 series disc brake actuators (054-127-00)
Unique Functional Products, makers of Trailer Buddy Products.
Fast & Affordable! Love it!!
Product as advertised. Fits and works fine. Had to call in for help understanding one feature not on the original being replaced. Prompt and helpful
Great parts fit perfectly
I was experiencing a occasional disc brake drag on my marine master boat trailer, I replaced the calipers two years (Pacific Trailer) ago and thought I had the problem fixed. Took old master clinder off and found a lot of rust and debri causing the piston to stick. Should have replaced it when doing the calipers(do it right the first time!). This was a cheap repair compared to replacing the complete A60 assembly, but let me say it's a pain in the ass to get it all lined up and reinstalled. If you time and patience is valuable, buy the assembly!
The brake master cylinder was as described and priced better than anyone else I could find... the customer service and shipping was great.
Complete trailer rebuild. New axles, leaf springs, equalizers, hubs and brakes. I had trouble bleeding brakes. I wasn't able to pump fluid through the system. This new UPF A-60 was the ticket. Simple install and voila, Ive got brakes
Not sure if mine was completely bad as I found later that I had a plugged and damaged line. Either way this is just what I needed to replace the old one. Quick ship and great company to deal with.