UFP A-60 Inner Member Slide, 7,500 lb. 1 Axle Disc Brakes #34043
UFP A-60 series replacement inner member slide for 1-axle hydraulic disc brakes. This complete Inner member slide fits into existing outer member housings. Includes all internal working parts of the A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator. All UFP actuator inner member slides and outer housing assemblies are compatible with one another regardless of bolt-on or weld-on configurations.
Complete with: Aluminum Master Cylinder, Shock Absorber, Rollers, Roller Pins, Push-Rod, Latch Assembly, Breakaway Cable, and electric reversing solenoid.
Please Note: 1-Axle Brakes refers to trailers equipped with brakes on only 1 axle (eg: 2-axle trailer with brakes on 1 of the 2 axles)
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 1-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500 lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by housing for protection against damage
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- For a 2" ball
- 2-year limited warranty
34043 UFP A-60 Inner member slide, complete assembly for 1-axle disc brakes (099-060-10)
34043 Superseded by 099-060-10 / 47550 01/01/2018
Perfect fit for 1996 Ranger Trail. Except brake line fittings were difficult to match up. For $270 maybe should have a couple extra fittings . Put them in and charge extra $5. Big hassle to find them.
New part just like original easy to install. Great customer service and shipping was super fast Thankyou Pacific Trailers
The trailer pulls like a new one, and it was very easy to install. I'm very happy with the service.
As advertised, easy to install, works great. Fit my 2013 Ranger Trail for a 1850 Reata perfect.
As advertised. Just installed. I am sure it will work fine.
Unit came complete and was very easy to install.
The right parts very high quality and very fast shipping !!! Thank You !!!
Great help from the staff. Nice product.
Item showed up super fast and was easy to install and bleed the brakes on.
Put this on a 2007 custom Ez-loader Skeeter boat trailer every thing went easy. The hardest part was bleeding the brakes.
I have seen lots of video's that made me apprehensive about this job, everyone seems to have issues with the rear pin. My pin slid right out no problem. ( No B.F.H needed) If you have a trailer that clunks and brakes drag wail pulling you should replace the coupler.
It is much easier than trying to rebuild the original unit. At $209 you can not go wrong.