UFP A-60 Hydraulic Brake Actuator Inner Member Slide, 7,500 lb. 2-Axle Disc Brakes #34044
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 2-Axle only
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7,500 lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6,000 lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by housing for protection against damage
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway cable kit included
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- For a 2" ball
- 2-year limited warranty
34044 UFP A-60 Inner member slide, complete assembly for 2-axle disc brakes (099-060-20)
Perfect fit. Took only minutes to install. Great brakes now.
Replaced this unit. Have done this before. Learned a couple of tricks to make this easy. Brakes now work great. Making order was easy , but , delayed ups pick up days later after order. Other wise , very happy. Thank you.
Fits and works perfectly
Delivered on time!
I was impressed with the efficiency of my order and quickness of its delivery. Thanks.
Straight forward replacement hitch. Could use a snap instead if an s-hook on the emergency cable.
Great fit, easy install!
Found a direct replacement for my old one. Bolted on, bled the lines, now works as well as I could have hoped.
Easy installation .
Great product and even better service. Replaced my 20 year old unit with this one, rebuilt the calipers and now I have functional surge brakes again. Fast shipping and constant updates on delivery.