UFP A-60 Hydraulic Disc Brake Actuator #34627
UFP A-60 series Hydraulic Brake Actuators are specifically designed for use in the marine environment. The A-60 series brake actuators have plated internal metal working parts and an all-aluminum master cylinder design that inhibits corrosion. This brake actuator accepts a 2" trailer ball and secures to the ball with a UFP exclusive over-center latching mechanism for ease of use.
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on a tandem (2 Axle).
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 7500lb. GVWR rating. (previously 6000lb. rating)
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging. The solenoid is covered by a housing for protection against damage
- Standard All Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze-up
- Exclusive UFP latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway kit included
- The inner member on this complete assembly can be removed easily for repair or replacement
- The A-60 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- Breakaway cable kit included
- Compatible with weight equalizing hitches
- Bolt-on installation for 3" wide trailer tongues
- 3 Mounting holes are on a 3" center front to back
- 2-year limited warranty
The UFP A-60 Brake Coupler Actuator is compatible with KODIAK, Titan, and Tie-Down Hydraulic Disc Brake systems.
34044 UFP A-60 Brake Actuator Coupler for use with hydraulic brakes
34375 UFP A-60 Outer member bolt-on housing, zinc plated
The UFP A-60 model in either drum brake or disc brake can be a direct replacement of the no longer produced Atwood Model 60 (Atwood hydraulic surge brake actuators). The only modification needed will be to drill new holes for the bolt pattern.
real easy no hassle checkout thats the way i like it. i will shop here in the future when i need trailer parts. Good job pacific trailers
We’re ready to go again. Thank you
Received the correct part at a fair price and the employees where friendly and helpful.
The part is better quality than I expected,haven't installed it but it should be fine
Great experience; delivered as expected