Triangular Equalizer Rocker Bar for Double Eye Leaf Springs 7 3/4" Hole Centers #EQ-E1
Common triangle style equalizer rocker bar has 7 3/4" hole centers. This equalizer connects double-eye springs on tandem-axle or triple-axle trailers and transfers impact between the axles to ensure that the load is evenly distributed. Center bolt hole is 9/16" in diameter.
- Connects double-eye springs on dual- or triple-axle trailers
- Springs attach to ends of equalizer with shackle straps (sold separately)
- The equalizer is suspended from center hanger (sold separately)
- Transfers load and sudden impacts from one axle to another
- Distributes weight evenly
- Results in a smooth ride for trailer
- Fits: 1-3/4" wide, double-eye leaf springs with 9/16" spring eyes
- Center bolt hole diameter: 9/16"
- Left and right bolt hole diameter: 9/16"
Replacing all the suspension and brakes on a triple axle. Pacific Trailers is my go to source for anything trailer related. Sergio in the back is the best.