Triangular Equalizer Rocker Bar for Double eye Springs 5 3/4" Hole Centers #EQ-104
Common triangle style equalizer rocker bar has 5 3/4" hole centers. This equalizer connects double-eye springs on a tandem-axle or triple-axle trailers and transfers impact between the axles to ensure that the load is evenly distributed. Center bolt hole is 9/16" in diameter.
- Connects double-eye springs on dual- or triple-axle trailers
- Springs attach to ends of equalizer with shackle straps (sold separately)
- The equalizer is suspended from center hanger (sold separately)
- Transfers load and sudden impacts from one axle to another
- Distributes weight evenly
- Results in a smooth ride for trailer
- Fits: 1-3/4" wide, double-eye leaf springs with 9/16" spring eyes
- Center bolt hole diameter: 9/16"
- Left and right bolt hole diameter: 9/16"
EQ-104 equalizer bar for double eye trailer leaf springs
Based on 2 reviews
This part was exactly what I needed to repair my trailer. Pacific was the only company I could find that would sell this piece separate of a "kit".
So far so good. Haven't drove on them yet but so far they look great.