Titan Zinc-Plated Brake Actuator w/ Drop - Disc - 2-5/16" Ball - Bolt-On - 20,000 lbs #4750700
- Hydraulic actuator synchronizes trailer brakes with tow-vehicle brakes
- Unique roller design reduces resistance during telescoping to create straight-line movement
- Sturdy, durable steel construction resists bending in jackknife situations
- Standard, heavy-duty coupler with built-in drop
- Breakaway kit included
- Zinc plating provides corrosion resistance
- Bolt-on installation
- Application: disc brakes
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- Drop: 3"
- Mounting: 3" wide channel tongue
- Capacity: 20,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 2,000 lbs
- 1-Year warranty
4750700 Titan Model 20 Actuator with 2-5/16" Ball, Drop Coupler - Disc Brakes - Zinc
This is not an in-stock item, and is drop shipped from our manufacturer. It can take up to 4-6 weeks for shipment.