Rubber Grease Plug for EZ-Lube Bearing Dust Caps #085-001-00
This very common rubber plug (also called rubber grommet) is generally used with Bearing Lube or EZ-Lube style grease caps. The plug will fit all grease caps with a 1.18" center hole. The bearing lube system provides an easy way to fill axle hubs and repack bearings with grease to ensure proper bearing lubrication. To locate the grease (zerk) fitting, simply remove the rubber plug in the hub dust cap.
- Fits 1.18" center hole grease caps
- Very common industry standard size
- For use with bearing lube or EZ Lube Grease systems
- Removes easily to access hub and check the grease level
- Part # 085-001-00
Exact replacement for:
- EZ-Lube Grease Caps and Tie Down Super Lube Dust Caps
- 32640 Rubber Bearing Lube Plug
- RG04-010 Plug for EZ-Lube Rubber Dust Cap
- DC-RP TRP Rubber Plug
* Product received may look different than what is shown in picture
Perfect fit for my single axle trailer, for my 482v ranger boat. Shipping is always fast.
I have shared. My experience with this company on a couple Facebook pages I follow for the older boats. Hope you get some more business.
Fit perfect. Great price and staff always ready to help. Very nice on phone
My dust cap rubber inspection plugs shipped in a reasonable time. Best of all they were as represented; being brand name part.
The rubber fit perfectly.
Genuine Dexter dust cap, best price I found with quick shipping from West Coast to Gulf Coast. Fits and functions perfectly. Will definitely shop at Pacific trailers again.
Product was as expected and quickly delivered
The same as I replaced number and everything Thanks