Rubber Brake Hose Assembly Flexible Trailer Brake Line, 66" #37204-66
These composite brake lines come standard with corrosion-resistant brass fitting. The Flexible hose is ideal for all trailer applications. All rubber lines have a working pressure of 3,000psi and meet or exceed FMVSS standards.
- Brass corrosion resistant fittings
- 3/16" diameter lines
- Flexible hose works great for all applications
- Rubberized flex hose will not kink
- SAE J1401 & DOT Approved Rubber Brake Hose Assembly material is non-corrosive
- Working pressure of 3,000psi
- Meets or exceeds fmvss 106 standards
Exactly as ordered.
Use this to replace my old galvanized brake line. I don't have to worry about rust anymore with these. Great price also