Rubber Brake Hose Assembly Flexible Trailer Brake Line, 66" #37204-66
These composite brake lines come standard with corrosion-resistant brass fitting. The Flexible hose is ideal for all trailer applications. All rubber lines have a working pressure of 3,000psi and meet or exceed FMVSS standards.
- Brass corrosion resistant fittings
- 3/16" diameter lines
- Flexible hose works great for all applications
- Rubberized flex hose will not kink
- SAE J1401 & DOT Approved Rubber Brake Hose Assembly material is non-corrosive
- Working pressure of 3,000psi
- Meets or exceeds fmvss 106 standards
This is exactly what was needed for replacing the corroded line. Good service from Pacific Trailer and fast shipping.
Exactly as ordered.
Use this to replace my old galvanized brake line. I don't have to worry about rust anymore with these. Great price also