Rubber Brake Hose Assembly Flexible Trailer Brake Line, 22' Main Line. #37204-264
These composite brake lines come standard with corrosion resistant brass fitting. The Flexible hose is ideal for all trailer applications. All rubber lines have a working pressure of 3,000psi and meet or exceed FMVSS standards.
- Brass corrosion resistant fittings
- Flexible hose works great for all applications
- Rubberized flex hose will not kink
- SAE J1401 & DOT Approved Rubber Brake Hose Assembly material is non-corrosive
- working pressure of 3000psi
- meets or exceeds fmvss 106 standards
Great product and quality everything fit very well. Definitely make sure you measure before ordering
I replaced all the old & rusty steel lines on my boat trailer with these rubber replacements. Should last much longer. Nice end fittings too.
Quality parts shipped in a timely manner at a fair price I will order from them every time