Rubber Brake Hose Assembly Flexible Trailer Brake Line, 101" #37204-101
These composite brake lines come standard with corrosion resistant brass fitting. The Flexible hose is ideal for all trailer applications. All rubber lines have a working pressure of 3000psi and meet or exceed FMVSS standards.
- Brass corrosion resistant fittings
- Flexible hose works great for all applications
- Rubberized flex hose will not kink
- SAE J1401 & DOT Approved Rubber Brake Hose Assembly material is non-corrosive
- working pressure of 3000psi
- meets or exceeds fmvss 106 standards
Discovered broken brake line on trailer from backing up steep curb. Ordered part from Pacific Trailers standing in boat ramp parking lot at 8:30pm on Sunday night,,, i was fixed and ready for the water before the next weekend!
I have not been able to do the brake line replacement as of 8-27-2021, I have boat problems that has to be resolved. As soon as I get to the brake
line replacement I will get back with A better review.
I search everywhere for 101” UFP brake hoses without any luck until I found Pacific Trailer parts! 👍
got here quick. actually think it's better than the original.