LED TRAILER 6" OVAL TAIL LIGHT
6-1/2" L x 2-5/16" W x 1-3/4" D; sealed; waterproof; corrosion resistant; flush mount with required grommet; 12 red LEDs; Miro-Flex - brightest light using the least energy; red lens. DOES NOT REQUIRE A THREE PRONG PLUG
- Red, 6" oval trailer light serves 3 functions on trailers less than 80" wide
- Provides stop, turn and tail light
- Meets DOT requirements in any 360-degree position
- Great replacement for incandescent lights
- No bulbs to replace
- No brittle filaments
- Sealed, waterproof housing and lens unit
- 12 Red LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes)
- Flush mounts with grommet - required (sold separately)
- 6-1/2" Long x 2-5/16" wide x 1-3/4" deep
- Miro-Flex technology increases light output while using 90 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs
- Has contemporary appearance while it maintains traditional footprint
- LED light draws 0.181/0.023 amps at 12.8 volts
- DOT approved
Fit perfect into my Extreme boat trailer ... used good quality heat shrink butt connectors, replace both lights in about 10 minutes.
Look and work awesome.
Perfect fit in my Extreme Trailer. Much nicer than the old originals
Great item but must be hardwired in
Form, fit , and function are exactly as advertised
I bought the LED 6-1/2” oval brake/stop/tail light and installed it with no problems. Looks and works great should have no worries for another 12 years!! Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Great product!!
Thought I'd go cheap initially and bought some $12 LED tail lights off Amazon and replaced my original failed light. After one fishing trip and one dunk in the salt water the brand new cheapo light failed. Note to self - only buy replacement parts for my Pacific trailer from Pacific trailer. At $18.58 each these are a quality light that I expect will last 10 years like the original did.
Great service. Great product as advertised. No junk.
have not installed yet.
Just like OEM . Installed easy and work great. Don't forget the shrink tube.
Chrome reflective LED's
Bought these for my boat trailer. The inner chrome reflector style backing plate is very nice and stands out well with the clear Euro style red lens. At night the inner chrome reflector plate gives the tail lights a sparkle effect that is very visible when the running lights are on, and give it a brilliant soft glow. Also when the turn signal is used or the brake is applied, the LED's are very bright! I have bought many trailer tail lights in my life time, and these are the only ones that have ever impressed me!