Kodiak Disc Brake Kit, 10" Stainless Steel Calipers with Dacromet Rotors 5 on 4.5, 3500lbs.
KODIAK Trailer Disc Brake Kit complete for 1 axle. Kit includes: (2) integrated hub/rotors, (2) Calipers with (4) stainless steel mounting bolts, (2) caliper mounting brackets. Designed for 13" or larger wheels with a 5 on 4.5 lug bolt pattern. Mounts to standard 4-Bolt axle brake flange.
Axle Set Contains
- 2 Rotor/Hub-10-DAC (Dacromet Coated)
- 2 DBC-225-SS (Stainless Steel Calipers)
- 2 CMB-10-U-DAC (Dacromet Coated Brackets)
- This kit comes with Stainless Steel calipers and Dacromet Hub/Rotors and Mounting brackets
- corrosion resistance for saltwater and freshwater use
- Integrated 1-piece hub and rotor assembly
- Minimizes lateral run-out to prevent warping
- balanced hub and rotor allows for a smoother ride
- Uses industry-standard bearings and seals (sold separately) - races included
- L68149 Inner Bearing, L44649 Outer Bearing
- 171255TB Grease Seal, 1.71" ID, 2.56" OD
- Vented rotor helps dissipate heat which results in cooler running brakes
- Self-adjusting, stainless steel calipers allow for smoother and more equal braking performance
- calipers have a low-drag design that retracts the piston farther than other calipers for cooler-running brakes
- 2-1/4" stainless steel piston standard with calipers
- calipers loaded with ceramic brake pads
- Caliper Mounting Brackets attach to standard 4-bolt brake flanges
- Off-Set, design ensures that load is placed on bracket, not bolts
- 3-year limited warranty and made in the USA
- This kit is for use with:
- standard 3500lb. trailer axles with 4-Bolt brake flange configurations
- 1 3/8" x 1 1/6" tapered spindles (very common)
- 5 on 4.5" lug pattern (13" and larger wheels)
2-HRCM-10-SS KODIAK Disc Brake kit for 1 axle, 2 wheels and 3500lb. trailer axles, Stainless Steel calipers/Dacromet Hub/Rotors with a 5 on 4.5 lug pattern.
I had to wait for 3-months of the part and lost one lobster season. Also, personnel provided very bad delivery estimates. I haven't installed brakes yet so can't provide review on the quality of the parts.
The order was shipped promptly and efficiently. Installed quickly and will be using the trailer shortly. I had to get new bearings as the originals were hard to remove from the old hubs. I should have ordered new ones from your site. I did not notice a link to them on your site so I had to get them locally at a higher price. Thanks again for your great service,