Kodiak Disc Brake Pads 10"-12", 3500-6000lb. Axles.
The most durable, highest-performing type of brake pads available, ceramic pads are able to withstand high temperatures, maintaining their strength and integrity for longer than either NAO or semi-metallic models. Great for salt water applications.
- Provides superior performance for more consistent braking
- Withstands high temps without becoming malleable or worn
- Designed to resist corrosion
- Carbon ceramic withstands 196-hour salt-spray test
- Backing plate is double-coated in polyurethane
- Produces less dust than NAO or semi-metallic models
- Last up to twice as long as traditional, organic pads
- Replaces pads for 1 axle
Kodiak 225 trailer brake pads #DBC-225-CERM-PAD
Fit perfect on time delivery
Product was what I had ordered. It was delivered quickly, and without any issues.
Great parts great fit and easy replacement
SENT the correct item and I received it quickly.
Fit as should and looked excellent quality.
Great parts and awesome price. Shipping very fast
Brake pads fit perfectly. They are as described.
Great price great product
The new pads definitely worked well I was going to backup my surge brake trailer without hooking up my lights and the pads gripped and there was no way my 5000 pound boat and trailer would move an inch I would say they worked very well
Not much time on them yet but our season is just beginning. Great product so far