Ceramic friction pads. Fits 7000-8000 lb. Axles, Kodiak 13" Disc Brake Assemblies. Includes 4 pads for two calipers. The most durable, highest-performing type of brake pads available, ceramic pads are able to withstand high temperatures, maintaining their strength and integrity for longer than either NAO or semi-metallic models. Great for salt water applications. KODIAK #DBC-250-CERM-PAD
- Able to Withstand high temperatures without becoming malleable or worn
- Last longer than than organic and semi-metallic pads
- Resist corrosion
- Carbon ceramic withstands 196-hour salt-spray test
- Backing plate is double-coated in polyurethane
- Produce less dust than NAO or semi-metallic models
- Chamfered to prevent squeal
- Last up to twice as long as traditional, organic pads
- Replace brake pads on 1 disc brake assembly
- Made in USA
I called Pacific Trailer after locating the ceramic brake pads I was looking to install at a later time. I was advised that they had numerous set on hand. I hung up the phone and purchased off their web site. They were very good about keeping me informed on shipping, tracking and delivery. This was the best priced ceramic pads for my Momentum Grand Design 351M w/electric over hydraulic disk brakes with 8k axels. Keep up the work. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Pacific Trailer again.
Quick shipping. Great price.
I didn't realize these are ceramic pads until I made my order. These stop my 5th wheel easily and keeps my wheels clean with no noise.
Kodak disc brakes pads at the best price and fastest shopping . Great web site and customer service. A win, win for all.
Great shipping. I knew every step of the delivery. A great company by my experience.
It was easy to get around the web site and find the Kodak brake pad I needed for a great price. Delivery was as stated.
Best Customer Service ever, great knowledge super friendly people.