HitchCoil RV-7 to 5 Round Trailer Wiring Adapter Kit #95-12950-01
This HitchCoil Trailer Adapter Kit comes complete with a 6' long coiled flexible cord, RV-7 blade to 5 Round adapter plugs and a 5-Round trailer side adapter with mounting hardware. Everything you will need to convert your trailer.
- Heavy Duty Wires In Tightly Coiled Protective Jacket
- Connectors Lock into Hard Plastic Receptacles.
- No Adapters Required
- Positive Lock Prevents Disconnects From Vibration
- Durable Coiled Assembly That Holds Its Shape
- Protection For Tough Applications
- Cleans Up Hitch Area
- Locks To Trailer & Truck Receptacle
- Tough Jacket That Won’t Crack, Break or Deform In Extreme Temperatures
- Molded Connectors With Strain Relief
- Eliminates Rusting, Corroding, And Shorting
- Replaces Jet Connex
The plug disconnected on the freeway and got destroyed. Now I need to buy a new cable. Connection just popped off, was solid when I began towing.
Hi Max, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Sorry to hear this as we have not had any complaints on this particular product. To attach those two parts together, you typically have to put a tremendous amount of force (to the point to where your fingers turn white) to push them together. Not sure how that happened, but let us know if you have further questions (email firstname.lastname@example.org).