Fulton 2,500lb. Trailer Jack, Drop Leg w/ Mounting Hardware #HD2500-0101
This Fulton trailer jack comes fully zinc plated and is great for marine and other recreational applications. It measures 19" from mounting bracket to the top of the jack. Mounting hardware is included making it easy to bolt on to most frames up to 3" x 5"
- Corrosion-resistant zinc plating makes this jack perfect for boat or utility trailers
- Heavy-Duty steel construction
- Mounting bolts and plates included
- Easy to crank sidewind handle
- Drop leg increases overall extension for maximum adjustability
- The integrated footplate and mounting bracket works for up to v3" x 5" trailer frames
- 7" Retracted Bracket Height
- 35-1/2" Extended - including drop leg
- Clearance: 19" from mounting bracket to the top of the jack
- Pin diameter: 9/16"
- Lift capacity: 2,500 lbs
- Limited 5-year warranty
Works great! Love it!
Fulton 2500 pound trailer Jack, I own multiple boats and trailers and I’ve had plenty of trouble in the past with trailer jacks failing me. I tried one of these out three years ago and now this makes the third trailer that I have the very same jack on. If you have a back up camera on your truck this is a great Jack because it has a stand and will not allow your boat or any other type of trailer that you might put it on to move around. I find this helpful when I’m on hills or Uneven ground , and I do not want it to roll. With my back up camera on my truck I can back right up to it and do not need to roll it from side to side to hook up . One other huge plus is the drop down leg you never need to worry about having blocks of wood around when you want to unhook it or hook up to it. Highly recommend it!
This has been a durable jack. Mine is frequently dipped in salt water so replacement wassup necessary.