Heavy Duty Boat Trailer Winch Mount - Top Piece
For use with a heavy duty base, this mounting piece is hot-dipped galvanized and made of heavy guage steel. The winch mounts on the bottom of the 4" wide steel construction. Available in 16", 18" and 22" lengths to accomodate most boats. No angled rise.
- Winch mounts on the bottom side
- pre-drilled industry standard holes to mount most trailer winches
- 90 degree angle, no rise
- 4" wide steel available in 16", 18" or 22" lengths
- telescopes inside of 3" x 3" tubing to complete a winch post assembly
- made by pacific trailers in the USA
- ears accept industry standard 4" roller or v-block
- pre-drilled hole for optional bow safety chain
- (Please allow 1-2 weeks for the build and galvanized process)
This was almost perfect for my application. The only thing better would have been a diagram of part with exact measurements and dimensions.
Installed easily with the typical bracket adjustment.