BOAT TRAILER GUIDE-ONS with 5' BUNK BOARDS (1-pair)
Pacific Trailers load guide kit helps position your boat onto the trailer in windy conditions or strong currents. Both 5' boards are covered with marine-grade carpet that cradles your boat, protecting it from scratches and dings. Mounting uprights are hot-dipped galvanized and made with construction-grade c-channel for years of trouble-free service and protection against corrosion. Upgrade to Stainless Steel U-Bolts available, zinc-plated U-bolts included.
For use on single-axle trailers less than 17' in length.
- Heavy Duty galvanized uprights & mounting plates
- Made of durable c-channel steel
- Hot-dipped galvanized
- Compare to other guide kits and see the difference
- Bunk kit made for single-axle trailers only raging from 17ft and below
- DOES NOT work on I-BEAM trailers
- For use with frames up to 2" wide and 4 1/4" in height
- Distance between fore and aft posts can be adjusted to fit the trailer
- Allows up to 13" of adjustment from the frame on each side
- Includes stainless steel screws for fastening bunks to uprights
- Zinc plated U-Bolts included
- 1/2" diameter U-bolts versus industry-standard 3/8"
- Stainless steel U-Bolts are optional and are available below
- Can be mounted on top of frame for additional height
- Manufactured by Pacific Trailers in the United States
- Boat trailer load guiding kit designed to guide your boat onto the trailer.
***Please include your frame size in the special instructions section during checkout to prevent any delays to your order****
(Please allow 1-2 weeks for the build and galvanized process)
After receiving the item installed and very pleased with how they worked .
Seems like it will work as advertised
I have tried them all and most of the other guides either bent or broke, these were the strongest guides I found, very happy with them they are very strong and built to last for many years. My trailer frame was 4" and the U bolts were too short, they sent longer ones in 2 days.
Great product but the threads on the U-bolts are a little short. I will send photos under separate cover if you can give me an email address to do so. I would appreciate having the bolts threaded longer so that I can finish installing the trailer guides.
Works like a charm. Quality materials. Easy install.
I received someone else’s order. I generated a trouble ticket and received my order 3 days later. I still have the ceramic disc pads, waiting for return shipping information.
Easy to install high quality and very strong I would recommend these anyone