Boat Trailer Cross-Member Bump Pad for 1.58" wide C-Channel Steel #NSC412B
Used on structural steel c-channel trailers to protect your boat from coming in contact with the cross-member. Covers 1.58" wide trailer cross-members. Easily attaches with screws, bolts or adhesive.
- Non-Marking Polyurethane, Will Not Mark the Boats Hull
- Attaches easily with Screws/Bolts or adhesive
- Designed to fit C-channel steel
- 12" Length by 1.58" Inside Diameter Width (2.35" OD)
- Typically for use with 4" Tall C-Channel
Non-marking trailer keel bump pad for c-channel steel trailer cross-members
I needed replacement bump pads for my trimaran trailer, made by Pacific. Though I thought that I could find these closer to my home on the East Coast, no one had them in stock to fit my trailer. A call to Pacific, had the parts at my home within the week.
The trimaran has an offset centerboard and the bus pads are in-line with the board, when it is up, to prevent damage.