Rubber Brake Hose Assembly Flexible Trailer Brake Line, 12" #37204-12
These composite brake lines come standard with corrosion resistant brass fitting. The Flexible hose is ideal for all trailer applications. All rubber lines have a working pressure of 3,000psi and meet or exceed FMVSS standards.
- Brass corrosion resistant fittings
- Flexible hose works great for all applications
- Rubberized flex hose will not kink
- SAE J1401 & DOT Approved Rubber Brake Hose Assembly material is non-corrosive
- working pressure of 3000psi
- meets or exceeds fmvss 106 standards
Excellent product, Fast shipping, Very happy!
I have a horse trailer that breaks the same brake line repeatedly. These lines are exactly what I wanted to eliminate that problem.
This is a handy short brake line for solving unique installation issues. Pacific trailers always delivers on needed parts!
The brakeline I purchased works fantastic, it is exactly what i wanted. This line is connected in the center with my rear brakelines.
Quick and easy