Trailer Buddy/UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid Valve with Fittings #34500
Necessary for disc brake use, This electronically activated reversing solenoid prevents hydraulic pressure buildup whenever the tow vehicle is shifted into reverse. Brake Fluid is routed back to the actuators master cylinder reservoir, no line pressure builds up and the trailer can easily be backed up.
The electrical lead from the solenoid valve (usually a blue wire) must be connected to the tow vehicle's back-up lights. A "click" should be heard when the tow vehicle is shifted into reverse and the back-up lights come on. This solenoid valve is fail-safe. That is, it will not open if it were to malfunction so the user will always have brakes when towing forward. Be sure to secure the white ground wire to the frame.
- Controlled by the tow vehicles back-up light circuit
- Solenoid comes with ground wire to improve on old models which were self grounded
- Installs easily into the UFP Disc Brake Master Cylinder #34762
- Works with hydraulic surge-type actuators
- Closes when activated to prevent fluid from reaching brakes
- Requires 5-pole flat, 6-way round or 7-pole wiring harness for connection
- Includes inlet and outlet fittings
- The white wire is a ground wire to be secured to the frame
- #27 on UFP Parts List Schematic Drawing
- Dimensions 6.8" x 4.5" x 2"
34500 UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid valve with fittings (054-101-00)
Trailer Buddy Products by UFP Electric Reverse Solenoid Valve with Fittings #34500
My old one froze up in the closed position, needed a new one
Exactly like the one on my 2017 521C trailer all fittings were correct. Would recommend
By far Pacific Trailers have the lowest prices and quality parts. From now on they are my only place to shop fro trailer parts.
Was easy to install the item arrived in good time.
Ordered reverse solenoid valve. Shipped next day, on time, and the correct unit. I was very pleased with the whole process. Jeff C. / Texas
Worked good , just wasn’t same as old one .
Fit the ufp a60 perfectly
Will let all know when I do but it seems to be a Good Quality Part and with a added extra ground as well
Excellent parts and service